Requests for firmware upgrade / new hardware features
Yes it should be available end of next week. Check the latest news on the GPS logger at https://www.facebook.com/Aaronia-AG-330934906959098/
Yes the new firmware is finished. We only need some more time on the PC software so please stay tuned till we make a anouncement... This product will be the V2.
We also have a complete new V3 hardware in development (same size but including a little OLED display for menues, live compass display etc.) which should be ready in about 6 months if all goes well.
1 year later from our conversation about a firmware upgrade, is there any news? I would like my GPS logger to be upgraded as we discussed.
Also, is there any news on the V2 of the logger? What developments have taken place over the last year? Do you have a decision on what sensors and functionality it will have?
That's great news, thanks. I will get it sent to you very soon.
When you say 'an order for the new firmware upgrade' is there anything specific I need to do, or just include a note saying please upgrade my firmware?
What are the new benefits from the upgrade? Do you have a basic list of what has changed?
New Features are:
1. Adjustable Accelerometer Sensor Range (select from a wide range of 2, 4, 8 or 16 G).
2. Switchable and adjustable Gyro Filter (Adjustable devisor and frequency. Offers much smoother data output)
3. Temperature Sensor Output (Use the onboard IC temperature sensor)
4. Flexible Sampling Rate (and fix)
5. Advanced Recording Header
GPS Updaterate will stay unchanged thow of hardware limitations.