How to save a Provi...

Notifications
Clear all

How to save a Provider-Profile iwithin the Channel Editor?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
11.7 K Views
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am having problems trying to define a new profile using the Profile Editor. The issue it: once I add several providers and their respective frequencies, I do not see how to save it!
In particular, I click on Create Entry in the Channel/Provider Overlay Data frame and I add a provider name and boundary frequencies. Ok, I repeat that several times. Now I need to confirm it, i.e. save it. There is not button underneath that frame to save it.

I see two buttons: Apply Changes and Discard Changes under the Label and Group Settings. And now the trouble starts: if I click on Apply Changes, all the provider names and frequencies are deleted and I am back to the blank Channel/Provider Overlay Data frame :(

On the other hand, I cannot just get out of that Group and Label because it wants me to either Apply Changes or Discard Changes.

So, am I missing something here? I am not inexperienced in using various software, but in this case I cannot really figure out what goes wrong that prevents me of saving my newly entered provider data. Please, let me know. I looked at your manual, but there is nothing extra that would correct me. Only the button descriptions that I see on the screen anyway.

I insert one screenshot to show you what point I reach in defining my new profile and now I want to save it so that the provider descriptions are not lost.

All changes are saved automatically after pressing “Apply Changes”, so you need no extra “save” button. But you MUST add a value to the RBW field, otherwise it might even crash the software…

Snip

(@gstele)

Ich habe leider das selbe Problem.

Wenn ich neue Profile erstellen will und dann auf "Apply Changes" gehe ist alles wieder weg.

Hab leider noch keinen "Trick" gefunden um das zu umgehen.

Wie kann man hier die Profile richtig abspeichern oder gibt es eine wichtige Reihenfolge die einzuhalten ist?

Lg
Patrick

ReplyQuote
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Klappt einwandfrei, wir können den Fehler nicht nachstellen.

Snip

ReplyQuote
Share: