NEW Battery powered RF-Generator up to 14GHz as OEM version
Aaronia RF-GENERATOR series as OEM version coming soon!
- World smallest battery powered and INTELLIGENT stand alone RF generator up to 14GHz.
- Can be programmed with simple or very complex batch programs which start automatically after every power on (e.g. generate a fixed frequency and level OR start a specific sweep etc. etc.).
- Can be used as mini RF frequency and power level Calibrator.
- Frequency range: 25MHz to 14GHz
- Up to 18dBm output power (female SMA-Connector).
- Highest power level: +18dBm.
- Smallest power level: -60dBm.
- Up to 70dB dynamic range.
- Onboard TCXO for high stability frequency accuracy
- Can be connected to External Reference Clock for even higher accuracy (female SMA-Connector)
- Onboard CPU and memory for intelligent self running profiles.
- Stand alone operation (no PC or USB connection required).
- Battery operation up to 4h.
- USB connector for realtime PC control or for storing programs.
- USB charger available
- External 12V power charger for unlimited operation.
- Can be operated from 12V Car and Truck power system.
- Very small form faktor. Only 81x49x24mm
- Mounting drillings from all sides. Perfect for OEM installation
- Very light, only 300gr
PINOUT (Top View, see attached Picture)
Pin 1: "Lock Detect" Output; 3,3V, max 10mA (Anode; Can connect directly to a LED, other PIN needs to connect to GND)
Pin 2: 12V DC in (Charge Input, needs 1A = 12W)
Pin 3: "Power ON" Output; 3,3V, max 10mA (Anode; Can connect directly to a LED, other PIN needs to connect to GND)
Pin 4: "Battery Charge Finished" output, 3,3V, max 10mA (Anode; Can connect directly to a LED, other PIN needs to connect to GND)
Pin 5: "On/OFF and Start/Stop"; TTL, with low level (0V) (Can also be used to directly connect a Push Button) Switch the Genarator On/Off or Start/Stop the batch programs
Pin 6: GND
Pin 1: USB 5V (For USB)
Pin 2: USB- (For USB)
Pin 3: USB+ (For USB)
Pin 4: "Battery Charging" output, 3,3V, max 10mA (Anode; Can connect directly to a LED, other PIN needs to connect to GND)
Pin 5: GND (For USB)
Pin 6: GND (For USB)
Pin 7: GND (For USB)
Pin 8: GND (For USB)