NEW: Super Power-Bank for SPECTRAN, active antennas, preamps

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
13.1 K Views
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

We will soon offer our new super high capacity Power-Bank for our SPECTRAN spectrum analyzer, active antennas, RF generators and preamplifier series.
The power bank works also works as a HOT SWAP system because it also charges the internal batterie of all units if connected.
You can add the power bank to your belt by using the integrated metal clip or just put it in your pocket :D

The power bank will offer a huge 20.000mAh capacity and will offer 2 independent charge outputs so you can charge 2 different devices at the same time.
We will offer two different main voltage versions:

"17.600mAh" with 65W. Including 2 outputs: 12V (max. 1A) with 300mm cable (integrated special Aaronia DC plug) and 5V USB (2A) plug
This version works with all SPECTRAN (except V5), active antennas and preamplifier and the coming RF generator. It expands the run time of a regular V4 by about 10h.
Price is 149,95 Euros.

"20.000mAh" with 75W. Including 2 outputs: 5,5V (max. 6A) with 300mm cable (integrated special Aaronia DC plug) and 5V USB (2A) plug
This version is for the new SPECTRAN V5 Real Time Spectrum Analyzer only and offers about 2-3h (Hand Held) or 3-4h (OEM and Desktop) extra run time.
Price is 249,95 Euros

You can also plug our USB 12V charger (see viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1473&start=0&hilit=12v) to the USB port of the power bank, then you get an extra 12V output (e.g. to charge our preamplifier at the same time)

The charge time with 2A USB (USB 3.0, power supply with USB/2A, car power charger with USB/2A) is only 10 hours. With a regular USB 2.0 (1A) it needs about 20 hours.

Dimensions are 175x80x23mm (without clip and cable)

Snip

(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Both Power Banks are now available from stock!

Snip

ReplyQuote
(@sirajwls)

I possess a Spectran HF 6085. I'd like to know if it is possible to use Intex 11000mAH power bank with a compatible usb connector. I ask this because shipping the Aaronia super power bank to India will take time. In the mean time I use Intex. Pls advice.

ReplyQuote
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

No for sure it is incompatible.

Snip

ReplyQuote
(@sirajwls)

Well, is it the usb connector I was talking about, incompatible, or even other power banks. If the latter is compatible, then can I use the one mentioned in viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1473&start=0&hilit=12v, with other power banks.

ReplyQuote
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

You could use that charger but the output power of that charger would be to low to operate the V4 unit (only charging would be possible).

Snip

ReplyQuote
Share: