Clear all

Quadrature Amplitude Modulation QAM

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@itest)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I have HF-60105 and I believe that I am detecting transmission in the 7-9 GHz that I suspect is 512-QAM.

I am mainly interested in the power density of this spectrum to evaluate the exposure limit values.

The MCS and also the analyzer reports incredibly large values. Since I do not have a point of reference, I do not know it the values are correct but I suspect that they may not be.

First question I have is is it possible to measure the power density of QAM signal with this instrument?

How is the exposure limit calculated by the instrument and what settings in the MCS can I make to display equivalent or similar values that are  displayed when using the Exposure Limit setting.

Hallo

Ich habe HF-60105 und ich glaube, dass ich die Übertragung im 7-9 GHz, die ich vermute, ist 512-QAM.

Mich interessiert vor allem die Leistungsdichte dieses Spektrums, um die Expositionsgrenzwerte zu bewerten.

Der MCS und auch der Analysator berichten von unglaublich großen Werten. Da ich keinen Bezugspunkt habe, weiß ich nicht, dass die Werte richtig sind, aber ich vermute, dass sie es nicht sein werden.

Die erste Frage, die ich habe, ist, ob man mit diesem Instrument die Leistungsdichte von QAM-Signal messen kann?

Wie wird die vom Instrument berechnete Belichtungsgrenze berechnet und welche Einstellungen kann ich machen, um gleichwertige oder ähnliche Werte anzuzeigen, die bei der Exposure Limit-Einstellung angezeigt werden.

Share: